Monday, November 16, 2009

Lunch with an unfortunate twist...

My wife Trixie and I have been planning to have lunch for a while now. Our busy schedules have precluded us from making this happen. As she leaves for Melbourne on Thursday, we decided to give it a go today. Venue.... The Banana Leaf @ GB3.

We ordered our usual favorites... Roti Canai, Char Kway Tiaw, Chicken Curry, Penang Fried Rice and Lemon Grass drinks. Everything was going on well until a fish bone (from the fried rice) pierced through my gums!

My biggest problem was how to take the damn thing out without having to spit out the food in my mouth. It hurt and I had a hard time taking it out. I finally succeeded but I was left with no more appetite to finish the food.

It was unfortunate but was still happy to have the chance to bond with Trixie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers