Thursday, November 12, 2009

It is a Goner in the Bar List!

When I was at the International Sports Club in Jakarta, many years ago, my friend who was an English trained Indian ordered a non-alcoholic drink, a Gunner or Goner! hahahaha.. I didnt get the spelling.

But it was a mixture of ginger ale and 7-Up! It was such a refreshing drink!

The other night while I waited patiently for my son, I had to find a place to sit down at the Sofitel Philippine Plaza. I was weary. I sat at the bar and I was disappointed to note that it it was not on the bar list.

The waitress however courteously asked me for its composition and assured me that the bartender would have no problem preparing it. The drink came and met all my expectations. It was such a delight to relive one of my expat experience.

Great Drink! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers