Thursday, December 17, 2009

When you wish upon a star ....Ask and you shall receive!

When we were little, dreams apparently came true when you simply wished on a star.

Many years after, to be exact, a day before our thesis defense, my best friend and I knelt before the Redemptorist Church (Baclaran) altar, fervently asking God to intercede and wield His infinite power to make our defense panel overlook a mistake we had in our project. The panel spotted our mistake never the less. But thanks to the Divine mercy of the Lord, we passed.

As I write this, I stare blankly and wish that getting our problems solved was as easy as just asking for a super natural intercession. I beat my brains finding ways on how to rev up and reverse the negative momentum of things. When my brain drains out, I will bend my knees again and plead for the Lord to take over.... to bless us with one Divine push.

Ask and you shall receive, knock and the doors shall be opened up to you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers